If you missed the highly popular Trek mountain and road bike demos at Lebanon Hills Park today. You still have a chance to ride your dream bike tomorrow at Elm Creek Park in Maple Grove, MN (Sept 27, 2016 10 – 3).
More info: Facebook
Mark your calendars for next Thursday, December 13th, from 5 pm – 8 pm as it will be a night you don’t want to miss! Here is what the night will entail:
- Rub shoulders with U.S Olympic Triathlete Gwen Jorgenson and get your questions answered during her 30 min Q&A Session starting at 6pm. Learn how she quickly transferred to triathlon’s top rung, competing with the likes of Sarah Groff and Laura Bennett after being a standout in running and swimming!
- Preview 2013 clothing from Hincapie, CEP, PoCampo, and SheBeest. Learn first hand from industry representatives!
- Take advantage of store-wide holiday specials (Think Black Friday prices or better!) Preview to come soon!
- An opportunity to win give-aways from Hincapie, CEP, and SheBeest with no purchase necessary!
- Holiday refreshments (Holiday Cookies, Coffee & Hot Cocoa) and the chance to catch up with your fellow multisport athletes
To lubricate your holiday shopping, get 1/2 off a tune-up (up to $45 in value) when you spend $100 or more in-store during the evening.
If you spend $200 or more, not only do you get the 1/2 tune-up certificate, but a $25 Gear West Bike Gift Card to be used during a future purchase! So, in all, you could save up to $70 off your future purchase of a tune-up and accessories if you play your cards correctly!
We hope to see you, whether if it is to mingle with fellow athletes, cross some items off your shopping list, or hear from Olympic Athlete Gwen Jorgenson!
Registration is open for the 2013 Gear West Duathlon! We have many exciting changes to tell you about. We have partnered with Zipp Speed Weaponry to continue to bring you the most affordable, professionally run, duathlon in the Midwest! Check out what 2013 brings below:
New for 2013:
- The event will start and end at Orono High School (Just ¼ mile north of old venue) giving you and your family a fantastic race venue!
- We will have an enclosed tent for packet pick-up, race morning shelter, and the after race breakfast.
- Did you say breakfast? Yes, we will be serving pancakes and Caribou Coffee.
- We will have on-site child care for the little ones, allowing them to play under supervision and within range of transition.
- The run course will be slightly different with a nice long finishing chute for a strong finish!
Exclusively from Zipp Speed Weaponry:
- The first 100 people to register will receive a limited edition Zipp Top Tube Bag.
- On the first of each Month, Zipp will be giving away the following to one GW Duathlon participant:
- February 1st– Two Zipp Tangente Tires
- March 1st –Two Zipp Carbon Bottle Cages and water bottles
- April 1st –Zipp Double Wheel Bag
- May 1st –Zipp Gear/Transition Bag
*Additionally, on race morning, May 18th at 8 am, one pair of Zipp 404 Clinchers will be given away to ONE LUCKY PARTICIPANT!