What has us so jazzed up about Quintana Roo’s CD.01’s this year? Well there are quite a few reasons for the excitement.
- QR’s exclusive 18 mm offset down tube SHIFT technology is acclaimed as “the most innovative in the past decade from any brand.” This diverts the concentrated airflow away from the drive side producing a true bike-course advantage no matter how good of an athlete you are!
- The new brake design has drastically improved braking performance plus the clearance is now acceptable to fit the latest generation of wide race wheels.
- The CD.01 comes in four…yes FOUR different builds and price points for every budget. Check them out: Di2, Dura-Ace, Sram Red, & Ultegra
- The CD.01 utilizes QR’s tried and true triathlon specific geometry with a 78.5 seat-tube angle, frame measurements that fit most triathletes very well, and an ISM saddle to make riding further on the nose of the saddle much more comfortable!
- What is not to like about the graphic scheme, colors, and drivetrain options for this line of bikes? The only thing left to work on is the engine that is powering one of these race horses!
Come visit us, talk to one of our sales staff, and get excited for this year’s multisport season. We have all four CD.01’s on display in our tri room and will gladly fit one of them to meet your bike-specific goals.