Kick off the multisport and cycling season with Gear West Bike & Triathlon. Enjoy a little breakfast on us, meet or reconnect with other women in the sport, hear from some local coaches and fitness professionals, see new gear from some of our favorite women’s companies, learn a little more about upcoming women’s events and steal some great deals from the Shop!
Start the day with an Optional Pre-Brunch Ride leaving Shop at 9am (Arrive early, as the ride leaves promptly at 9am!)
Snap-Shot of the Rest of the Morning:
– A Healthy Breakfast Spread: Coffee, Bagels, Fruit, Granola, Yogurt and More
– A Quick Training Talk from Minnesota Triathlon Superstars Claire Bootsma and David Thompson
– Announcement of Upcoming Women’s Events including upcoming Rides and Repair & Triathlon Clinics.
– Check out some new gear from some of our favorite vendors including new bike jersey’s from Moxie Cycling and great offerings from Chicked Apparel, both based in the Twin Cities.
– Representatives from Local Coaching Groups & Fitness Professionals including Optum Health Performance, Spine and Sports Institute, Active Family Chiropractic and others.
– Discounted Race Sign-Ups for Many Great Races including YWCA Women’s Tri, Lifetime Fitness Triathlon, Chisago Lakes Triathlon, Manitou, Minneman, Twin Cities Tri, and all Final Stretch Events.
– Goodie Bag & Discount Coupons to the Shop for all Participants
– Giveaways including Free Race Entries to Gear West Duathlon and Chisago Tri to a few lucky participants.
– Plenty of time to meet other women, connect with old friends or find new training partners
Advanced Registration Required. Click Here to Sign up Online
This is a Free Event but we hope to raise a little money for the new Twin Cities Chapter of Girls on the Run, a national organization that promotes that encourages self-respect and a healthy lifestyle in pre-teen girls.
Please consider a $5 to $10 donation at the door. Help us create a world where every girl reaches her potential.
Girls on the Run Twin Cities, Inc. is a youth development program that encourages self-respect and healthy lifestyles in pre-teen girls. They use a fun, proven curriculum that creatively integrates running to inspire girls to be joyful, healthy and confident.
The outcome? They educate and empower girls at an early age to be physically, emotionally, mentally, socially and spiritually healthy.
Join us at the Brunch to learn more about the organization and how you can get involved.