Race Your Way To A Bike Rebate: If you purchase, or have purchased a road or tri bike from Gear West in 2011 or 2012, you can race your way to a 10% rebate of the original purchase price of the bike.
Here’s how easy the Race ‘N Red Rebate works:
- Buy a bike from Gear West • Bike Triathlon. Bike purchases made any time in 2011 apply too!
- Wear your Gear West tri uniform at any of the 25 triathlons and duathlons that Gear West sponsors this season.
- For each mile of racing you complete in your uniform you will earn a dollar. Example: Earn $31.93 at an Olympic course and $70.30 for completing a Half Iron distance race.
2012 Gear West sponsored Races
- Apple Duathlon • Chisago Lakes • Du at the Dam
- Falls Duathlon • Gear West Duathlon
- Heart of the Lakes • Lake Waconia • Liberty
- Minneapolis Life Time Fitness • Manitou Sprint • MinneMan
- New Bri Tri • Oakdale Duathlon • Park Tool Duathlon
- Pigman Half • Pigman Sprint • Rochesterfest St. Croix Valley
- St. Paul Triathlon • Square Lake Trinona • Treadman Duathlon
- Turtleman • Waseca • YWCA Womens Tri
Rules & Restrictions
Any single bike purchase made between 1/1/2011 and 9/21/2012 apply for rebate program. Amount of rebate earned to total no more than 10% of the original purchase price of bike. You must be an official finisher of the event. Fill out the rebate form at gearwestbike.com/ rebate , which will include your 2012 race results and some race photos. Rebate forms must be filled out by November 15th, 2012. Rebates will be issued by November 30th, 2012. Sale, Closeout, Demo, Clearance, and bikes sold in a Tri Package do not qualify for rebate. Accessories purchased with bike or sales tax is not applied towards Rebate.
You must compete in a Gear West Bike • Triathlon Uniform: top & bottom, or one-piece (available for purchase at significant discount through Gear West Tri Club Membership).
Rebate will be mailed to customer in the form of a merchandise voucher.