- We have had plenty of rain this year, meaning
that White Bear Lake is full of water!
- Transition will still open at 5:30 am, but now
the age group transition zone will not close until 8:15 am.
- The swim course is a SINGLE LOOP triangle-shaped
- All lakes have weeds, but OptumHealth is working
with Ramsey County Park and Recreation to lower the weed level around the swim
- The transition area is newly paved and so smooth
that you may just want to ride endless laps in it.
- Manitou still has the fastest 5K run course in
the Twin Cities. Throw down a new PR and let that training pay off!
- Hotdogs are back! Bring your best post-race appetite because we are prepping the Gear West grill NOW!
- Sleep in your own bed. White Bear Lake is pretty
convenient no matter where you live in the Twin Cities!
- Gear West Bike and OptumHealth will be giving
away over $3000 of prizes after the race. Don’t miss your opportunity to win a
Kurt Kinetic Trainer, Quintana Roo Kilo triathlon bike, QR Ultrajohn Wetsuit,
or the Gear West Gear bag that is loaded with over $640 of tri essentials! Anyone who races has a chance to win these
- If you haven’t been out to White Bear Lake, it
is a gorgeous setting that any family member will enjoy. The lake is clean, the park and beach are well maintained, and the views are spectacular.
If this sounds sweet, don’t hesitate on registering. Visit the OptumHealth Performance site before it is too late!